Las Blancas Podcast: Real Madrid Femenino 1 – 1 Sporting Huelva
In this episode of Las Blancas Podcast, Om Arvind and Grant Little discuss:
- League table updates
- Complain about Marta Corredera as left winger
- Why is Chioma Ubogagu not used?
- Sporting Huelva press analysis
- What modern big teams have missing at Real Madrid Femenino
- The fundamental problem of the construction of Las Blancas
- Why was the game so chaotic?
- Om decides to speak forever
- Why trainings are not really “tactics”
- Grant explains what Om was trying to say in five seconds
- Misa saves us
- Ball don’t lie!
- The epic performance of Mayra Ramírez
- David Aznar probably feeling his roster decisions were justified by goal
- Where were the substitutions?
- Why Madrid had more control in the second half
- Grant being naive
- Summarize what makes a good manager down to the basics
- Most disappointing thing about Sporting’s goal from an All White perspective
- Corner kick frustration
- Frustration boils with Aznar
- Grant forgets the smh result
- Is Marta Cardona coming back to her best?
- Brazilians show up to watch the girls play
- Super-fast UEFA Women’s Champions League recap
- No more margin for error; no more excuses
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with up-to-date news, opinion pieces, tactical analysis, illustrations and, of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for real Madrid fans to connect and chat about the team. We would love your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is managed by a small team who work tirelessly around the clock to make it what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in maintaining this website and its podcasts.
Hosts this week:
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Grant Little (@ grantlittle09)
Las Blancas (@Las_Blancas)